Lease Vs Buy - Garcia Subaru East - Albuquerque & Rio Rancho
Benefits of Leasing a New Subaru in Albuquerque vs. Buying a New Car
View New Car Inventory | Featured New Cars | View Pre-Owned Vehicle Inventory | Featured Pre-Owned Cars
|Benefits of Buying||Benefits of Leasing|
- Pay to own your new car, not just to use it for a few years. After your final payment is made, you can drive your Subaru for years to come. It's all yours.
- Drive an unlimited number of miles- especially important if you typically drive more than 12,000 to 15,000 miles per year.
- Modify or repaint the car, or install custom equipment, as you see fit.
- Enjoy the full benefit of your car's trade-in or resale value.
- Potentially pay less per month. Monthly lease payments are usually lower than monthly loan payments for the same term, because your monthly payment includes the vehicle's expected depreciation only during the lease term.
- Enjoy driving a new car more frequently.
- Have options at the end of your lease - including leasing another new Subaru or buying the one you've grown to love. If you decide to buy the car at lease-end, you will get a no-hassle preset purchase price.
- Minimize repair costs. Many people lease for the length of time the manufacturer's warranty is in effect. That way, most repairs are typically covered.